Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new :)

hey guys, first of all, i wanna apologize because i'm new in blogger. it doesn't mean my blog is fresh. but i'm the one who wanna being your freshie :) know what, after few months i sign up with blogger.com i really dont know how to use it. means that how to upload pic, how to add music, applications, and etc. i cant reach it. until today, i've try my best to add everything and as you see, that is all in my blog. think that i need to learn more.please do follow me on blog. i wanna be as u guys :( please. . . . i know u guys kind hearted person. hehe! hmm, what else? im ashamed of my own blog. my hope is that i can be great blogger one days. got the hint guys?? okay, dont have to wait more. do follow me. TQVM~ till i write again soon. bubbye -_-

0 comments: